Cv selection online interview
1.Senior System Engineer – Microsoft Exchange & Enterprise Vault
Responsible for the overall direction, development, enhancement and maintenance of the enterprise Microsoft Exchange & Enterprise Vault environment.
Install and support Microsoft Exchange 2019 Servers in an Failover Cluster setups and Across two Locations with over 40+ Databases along with email archiving solution enterprise vault.
• Designing, planning, installing, configuring, supporting, and optimizing Exchange server systems, network connections, and communication links.It jobs In Abu Dhabi Cv selection
• Writing Power-Shell scripts according to business needs.
• Responsible for assisting in the planning, design, installation, support, maintenance, and recovery of server and storage hardware/software that is used as part of the Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, and Messaging-computing environment.
• Create PowerShell scripts for the administration of Exchange, custom software implementations, Windows Server 2012, 2016, and 2019 and advanced troubleshooting
• Responsibilities include setting up user accounts and mailboxes, backup and restore operations and security.
• Manage permissions to monitor mailbox quotas/space and also to check where the email has stuck and made sure that the email reaches its destination.
• The incumbent is to work collectively with a team of servers and network engineers to ensure the stable operation of Exchange e-mail messaging systems.
• Monitor each and every part of the operating system like checking the disk space at regular intervals, checking the software versions.It jobs In Abu Dhabi Cv selection
• Run the diagnostics on the services which are essential for a server to run
• Resolve escalated email routing, connectivity, and filtering support issues.
• Assist with large-scale Exchange migrations.
• Integrate Exchange with load balancing, anti-spam, and content filtering solutions.
• Resolve support tickets and requests.
• Monitor, document, and report on system utilization and capacity.
• Monitor virus and spam filtering statistics and success rates.
• Monitor backups and perform periodic test restores.
• Plan, design and implement MS Teams for outlook calendar Sync
• Plan, design and implement Enterprise Vault Server for email archiving
• Handling support Tickets.It jobs In Abu Dhabi Cv selection
2.Senior Server Support Engineer
Responsible to design, document, implement, monitor, manage and improve the effectiveness of the company’s IT Infrastructure to provide better Performance & Resilience. The position will contribute to continuously improving the existing System infrastructure, provide advanced troubleshooting and monitoring to ensure Central Services Technology and Infrastructure Services achieves its strategic objectives
• Configuring & Managing all the Server infrastructure by following all the best practices suggested by Vendors, which include all below mentioned Infrastructure.
• Nutanix HCI Servers.
• Configure & Manage VMware Hypervisor, Hyper-V Hypervisor, Veeam Backup and Replication and Commvault Backup.It jobs In Abu Dhabi Cv selection
• Co-ordinating & Ensuring best practices followed in Installing & Configuring Company DR Datacenter.
• Managing SAP ERP application hosted Nutanix Infrastructure, including DR Failover & Backup.
• Conducts Server Monitoring, support and troubleshooting on Daily basis.
• Ensures periodic updates of all the firmware, Driver & Software of the Servers & Storage used
• Maintains an up-to-date inventory record of all Server equipment which includes warranty, maintenance contract follows up and end-of-life product details.
• Provides and maintains timely alerting and reporting systems during failures and downtimes.
• Functions as a Level 3 Server support whenever helpdesk needs escalation.
• Designs, implements and maintains all system aspects of Disaster Recovery Site.
• Monitors the utilization and performance of Servers to ensure the provision of efficient and uninterrupted service to users; takes corrective actions to resolve any problems & follow best practices.
• Carries out fault analysis and diagnosis for various hypervisor infrastructure.
• Participates in projects within a team of peers providing expertise in leading edge technologies, insights, directions and alternatives throughout the life cycle of the projects.
• Participates in simulations and testing of evaluated technologies and applications.
• Assists in the area of Design and Requirement Specification, Evaluation, Selection and Implementation of Data and Voice Networking and Communication Technologies
• Maintains an up-to-date testing environment across the system.
• Coordinates with product vendor in-order to resolve any uncertain & re-occurring issues and fault escalation
• Bachelor’s Degree in IT
• 10 years’ experience in similar field
• 15000 to 20000 AED – No other allowances
• Below 40 Age
• No Food Accommodation
• working hours-8 hours
• 2 years contract